Hi I am Jacqueline Kelley Manning and I was born June 4th at 3:09 pm. My parents are Kathleen and Colin Manning. It was a rough day but I am doing great! Mom and Dad are going to be on their own after today. I hope it goes ok. :-) I will put lots of pictures up as soon as possible.
2 comments:
Jackie: I love it! I like how you're waving in your swaddling clothes. You're saying "Hiiiii...it's comfy in here!"
I can't wait to meet you!
Has Colin already told you how to make burgers-you-flip-over and told you how he got carried off the field when he was 11 for his amazingly stellar goalie play for the Comets? Has Kathleen mentioned that she secretly loves all sandwiches that I make and the Oklahoma Sooners?
If not yet, I'm sure they will soon.
Love you and can't wait to meet you! You're adorable!
Canon
Word.
Post a Comment