
I am new to being a father and to babies in general. I was the youngest of my family so, other than my niece Abbey, Jackie is my first real exposure to a baby. I have to say it has been an amazing 5 month. To watch her go from not being able to hold her head up to now where she is starting to sit up on her own is amazing. Her personality is starting to really come out and I am sure she is going to be an amazing person. She is able to recognize people when they come in the room and smiles when I look at her (ok not all the time). I know all parents say this but I wish I could put a freeze frame on her just so I can enjoy this bit more. I know she has to grow up but the moments fly by so fast and I want more. I guess it is on to the next phase... MOBILITY!! Are we ready... we shall see...
2 comments:
I totally agree, come on time slow down. If you find out how to freeze time please let me know!
Kathleen- I love you and your hubbies blog:) LOVE IT:) So glad I somehow found you in blog world! ur blog is adorable! - love emily neurohr
Post a Comment