Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jackie's First Table

Jackie loves to pull up on this play table and many other things. It's amazing to watch her each day figure out and control her little body more and more. It seemed like as soon as she learned to crawl around, everything else is becoming more enticing. She has a thirst for discovering the world around her.

Check out this body control. I call her my little "yoga baby." A little "downward dog" here, a little "exhaulted warrior" over there. We'll see what kind of athlete she is. That would tickle her mom and her grandpa Dowdell. Colin would be perfectly satisfied with political debates at the dinner table. I guess we'll just wait and see what she likes - it could be a surprise to us all. :-)

2 comments:

baby taylor said...

how cute! the blog looks awesome! xoxo p.s. dillan says "hi jackie!"

Alyssa: said...

I'm waiting to see her do the tree position! :) Oh--and I'm going to kidnap her and fill her head with dreams of cheerleading and beauty pageants and a desire for having conversations about nothing but lipstick and shoes! :) Hee hee--I'm just kidding!!! I love her!!!!!