
Colin, Jackie and I took a trip last week to visit
Gramma and Pop Morgan in Arizona. Here are some great shots of our trip to the
Phoenix Botanical Gardens. We were lucky enough to go during a
Chihuly glass exhibit. His work is really amazing. The pictures don't do it justice, but check his stuff out.

We thought the exhibit was nicely incorporated among the plant life. It didn't overpower too much.


I grew a new appreciation for cactus and desert plants on this trip. They aren't the friendliest looking plants, the spikes can be very intimidating and uninviting - but I'm amazed by
their will to survive and protect themselves.

I loved this cactus - I thought it looked like feet
cris-crossed.

Here is Jackie awake. Amazingly, she slept most of the time. This was the most sun exposure she's ever had. She looked so cute in her sun hat and I was obsessively applying sunscreen.


I like how the sun came through this hanging
piece.

Aren't these plants so weird and cool?

This was my favorite
piece, inspired by agave plants.
1 comment:
her little hat is adorable!!!
Post a Comment