We pulled it off!! Well, I should say my awesome husband pulled it off. Thanksgiving was held at our house this year for my parents, all of my siblings and their kiddos. I must say, it was a delightful day.

We borrowed tables and chairs from Bishop Kelley. Thanks BK!! Again...

Colin's smoked turkey. He also baked one. They were awesome!!

Cute salt and pepper shakers, been used and abused for many many years now. I reember these on my grandparents Thanksgiving table growing up. They've been broken and put back together countless times, including this passed Wednesday evening, thanks to moi!!

The table.

Jackie, the morning of while waiting for the Yo Gabba Gabba float duing the parade. She's giving us, The Face. Such a goofeball!

I actually took this this morning before work. The family photog is not in many photos with her girl.

My little elf.
1 comment:
Precious girl! Love her!
Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment