That was incredible! What a move--although I can see his muscles seizing up and becoming sore upon every step. Did anyone carry him off the field a la his 1986 triumphs as an under 12 boys goalie?
Ha!! I love it!! I love the family lore. Doesn't that story always end in Colin complaining that neither of his mom's saw the game because they were discussing family stuff in the car? I can here him guilting them now. :-)
May those who love us, love us. May those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts. If he cannot turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we know them by their limping.
2 comments:
That was incredible! What a move--although I can see his muscles seizing up and becoming sore upon every step. Did anyone carry him off the field a la his 1986 triumphs as an under 12 boys goalie?
Ha!! I love it!! I love the family lore. Doesn't that story always end in Colin complaining that neither of his mom's saw the game because they were discussing family stuff in the car? I can here him guilting them now. :-)
Post a Comment