Thursday, February 18, 2010

Prune Juice? Really?



Had to share our funny morning.

God love our Jackie Jacks. She loves her milk and as much as we try to keep the fiber flowing in her diet, she just has a hard time having a BM. We've made it a priority to give her a couple of tablespoons of prune juice in her milk or water every day. Well, the moment that doesn't happen, we find her struggling, turning red or weeping in a corner somewhere.

Poor kid.

Well, we had one of those mornings and after she won the battle and I changed her diaper, I said, "Well, I think we better get some prune juice for you." Jackie lit up and said, "Ya!" You'd think I said we were going out for ice cream with and to the playground. We walked into the kitchen and she was dancing around saying, "Prune juice for Jackie Jacks!! Yeah prune juice!"

The prune juice delight made it's way all the way to school this morning. I really think she is the only person I know that loves prune juice. She ca-racks me up. Love this kid.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love that Jackie!!!! I'll let her keep her prune juice-no thanks! But don't you feel sorry for them when they can't "go"? So pitiful.

Jackie Potter said...

Love Love Love how you call her Jackie Jacks! Wish that was my nickname! She's darling!