Monday, August 23, 2010

Riding with Uncle Johnny

Abbey, patiently waiting for her turn


Caroline and Jackie

They really did like this, I promise. They didn't want to get out. Uncle Johnny took the girls for a ride on his bike this summer. My brother has always had admirable character, so as an adult, things are no different. He rides quite a distance every morning to work on his bike, so that his wife and children will have a vehicle in case of emergency and he feels strongly about being as green as possible. I'd like to think the extra exercise will add some longevity to his life with his growing and beautiful family as well.

2 comments:

Alyssa: said...

That's awesome! I wonder if he's one of the many bikers that pass me on the River Trail in the mornings when I'm out running? Does he go down Riverside?? I'm always impressed by all those (mostly) men biking to work.

Sarah said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I bet he loved it as much as they did!