love her polo dress! love the one of her and colin sleeping, sooo cute!, and i love the one of you and jackie in the flowers. you both look gorgeous! xoxo
May those who love us, love us. May those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts. If he cannot turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we know them by their limping.
3 comments:
love her polo dress! love the one of her and colin sleeping, sooo cute!, and i love the one of you and jackie in the flowers. you both look gorgeous!
xoxo
I love reading your blog and seeing jackie grow! she is darling! and I love the pic of you and her in the lilies.. framer!
Your pictures are amazing! She is such a little princess - and I already get the feeling that she's smarter than all of us... :)
Post a Comment