Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We're having fun with the new camera...

This is a pretty flower outside of my mom's house. Colin and I are really anxious to do some gardening in our new place, wherever that may be. :-)

Colin took this of Ella. I love her eyes in it. I also love that you can see Jackie in the background. It's like this little reminder of how different Ella's life is now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your pictures weren't amazing enough!! I love those, what kind of camera did you get?

Kathleen said...

Colin found it on ebay - a used Nikon D70. As far as I can tell, the big differences between it and the new D60 is the screen is much smaller and the camera is a bit heavier. So much to learn though!! If we were in the same town, I would suggest we take a class together Steph!