Oh my--now there's the girl I've been looking for! I LOVE the tutu...but I'm sure that doesn't surprise you! It's okay if she plays softball in a tutu! ;)
May those who love us, love us. May those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts. If he cannot turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we know them by their limping.
5 comments:
Thata girl! I love it! How is Abby with her? Thanks for posting that, it totally made my night!
Oh my--now there's the girl I've been looking for! I LOVE the tutu...but I'm sure that doesn't surprise you! It's okay if she plays softball in a tutu! ;)
That is so cute! How was the JBF sale? Last time we went towards the end and it was all picked over.
Oh my gosh! She sooo needed that tutu! She is so cute!
too cute, what a doll!
Post a Comment