Thursday, August 13, 2009

Working Mom Out of a Job

I love Jackie in this cute tennis dress. She's showing signs of a girly girl (we'll see...). She's obsessed with her shoes, likes to watch mom put on make-up (and brush her face with the soft brushes) and brush her hair.

Jackie's taken it upon herself to read the camera manual (something I need to do). Not to mention, in the buff.


She's getting good at helping Mommy clean up. She's been known to pick up her toys (rarely), sweep and swiffer. I stole the idea from the Nuses (thanks for the cute swiffer post, didn't realize you could shrink the swiffer pole!).

2 comments:

Sarah said...

She looks precious! I think Lucy has the same matching dress in your last picture! I am dying to see you guys - I think it is going to be so cute getting everyone together! Jackie is so DANG CUTE!!!! I can't wait to squeeze her!

Chelsea said...

Oh she is too cute! I need to make sure her cleaning skills rub off on Elliot when he gets older!