So, last night I laughed harder than I have in a long time. Jackie likes to play on the stairs at my parents house and I decided to grab my mini camera for a few snapshots of her romping around. Well, as soon as she saw the camera, she went straight for it and said, "Picture! Smile!" So, she was about a foot from my face and was posing. Her posed smile is hilarious. She dips her head down a bit, does this rediculous smile and her eyes go kooky. I'd never seen her do this before. I was rolling. I'll show you a few to illustrate.
Living Room Ceremonies
8 years ago
5 comments:
Crazy but so cute!!
i love it! jack's "cheese" always looks as if he is in pain. also, my mom said when i was little if you said "night-night" i would roll my eyes in the back of my head like a creepy doll. so see? this just means jackie is going to be hilarious and awesome! (which she already is anyway!)
Love it! She's already posing like a runway diva. SO GREAT! is this learning from a Gabba episode?
that's hilarious! what a fun memory for you guys!
Oh my that is hilarious! What a doll!
Post a Comment