At least you tried. I didn't even try it this year with my 3. I knew how it would go. Josie would've had no part of that. Jackie still looks cute, though!
Elliot totally looks peeved in his first Santa picture. If he could talk he probably would have said "seriously what's with this fake belly and beard, I'm bored with this already"
May those who love us, love us. May those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts. If he cannot turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we know them by their limping.
2 comments:
At least you tried. I didn't even try it this year with my 3. I knew how it would go. Josie would've had no part of that. Jackie still looks cute, though!
Elliot totally looks peeved in his first Santa picture. If he could talk he probably would have said "seriously what's with this fake belly and beard, I'm bored with this already"
Post a Comment