Those are wise words spoken by Big Bird himself. We've listened to Abbey (my niece) sing it for years after watching the Sesame Street movie, "Follow That Bird." Now Jackie likes to sing the tune. I love the song and love the meaning behind it. When the weather is nice, we "wipe our cares away" and spend as much time as we can in the backyard on these "easy goin days." BTW - Jackie was finally embracing her love of strawberries when I took this photo. She loves to eat, but has become very picky, not thrilled with the idea of trying new things. Lately, we can entice her to try something by very enthusiastically popping something in our mouths and say, "MMM mmm mmm mmm mmm!" She thinks that is fun to do. I love to see her eat healthy snacks.
3 comments:
Oh my, she looks just like you in the pic! Darling!!!
Such incredible pictures--and we're in love 20 times over again!
And...by the way, you're an amazing photographer, Kathleen. I don't know much but the framing, the perspective...exquisite...
Post a Comment