Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Holy Smokes - Only 1 month!!

They say that the end of a pregnancy goes very slow - well, in my mind, time is flying by. Today is May 12 and Baby 2 will be here sometime around June 12th. Cannot believe we are this close! The only preparations we've made for the arrival of this wee one is to clear out a closet, get a box of diapers and continue my prenatal care. Things couldn't be more different than last time, making sure the room was decorated, yada yada.

Hopefully this means we will be a little more relaxed with a newborn, realizing what needs to be done, but not panicked about it. Hopefully this means we'll be even better parents.

Jackie, Colin and I spent this past weekend with Martha, Colin's mom. It was a delightful visit! Jackie and Martha spent some much needed time together and I must say, they take a liking to each other very quickly. I'll post pictures soon!

4 comments:

Alyssa: said...

Wow!!! One month? That's craziness!!! I cannot wait to meet baby #2!!! You will be great parents. So excited for you guys!! :) :) :)

Amy Putman said...

That's awesome Kathleen. Can't wait to see her!

Chris said...

Can't wait to meet shim! Amazing how close we are!

baby taylor said...

you can do it!!!!!! yay colin jr, hurry it up..