Monday, July 26, 2010

Celebrating Jackie's 2nd Birthday (a little late)

So, one unique thing about our girls is the fact that they were both born June 4th, 2 years apart. We were pretty lucky that Jackie is just now 2 and didn't really think anything of her party being pushed back a week or spending her birthday away from Mommy and Daddy and at the hospital visiting her new sister.

She had a great party with family and friends. I think she really loved all of the attention, unlike last year when she cried when everyone sang happy birthday to her.

This was the "Wow!" gift of the year from her sweet Uncle Canon and Aunt Anne. The party was a "perfectly pink" party theme and I must say it came together really well considering we were just getting used to another family member.

After the exitement, Jackie aquired this shiner. She took it like a champ, but Colin and I were pretty frazzled. It is no fun to see your little one get hurt.



1 comment:

Chris said...

SO CUTE! These are great pictures. Can't wait to see you again next week!