Thursday, July 29, 2010

Future Refs?

Jackie - 2 weeks old or so..

Ellie - 4 weeks old aprox.

Obviously, this is a normal newborn sleep habit, but when when we were new parents we thought it was so funny to see Jackie sleep like this. Here is Baby Ellie doing the same thing.

Tonight, Colin and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. What a blessing it was to marry my beloved. He's the perfect partner for me, makes me laugh daily, and is a better father than I ever could have imagined. I love you Darlin (pronounced Dah-lin) and can't wait to see what the next 50 years bring. We've got the right recipe when it comes to kiddos, don't ya think? I love you.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Anniversary!

Em.Nickell said...

It took me a moment to see that one was Jackie and a picture of Ellie!! haha, how cute!!