Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Grandparents Day! A couple days late...

Jackie is blessed with grandparents in Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arizona. What a lucky gal!!

Here's Granpa Larry (or Yarry). He knows just how to hold me with one hand and has the most comfortable chest - puts me right to sleep. I look forward to book readings and airplane with him. :-)
Gotta love Gramma Judy - She keeps me warm with her blanket and whispers softly when I'm sleeping. I'm looking forward to shoe shopping with her. What fun! I've been practicing cajun style with my Mardi Gras rattle!!

And Gramma Marty (she doesn't really like that name, but Dad is "stickin to it") - she thinks I'm pretty special and has been waiting sooooo long for me. I can't wait to hear her magical stories. Pretty soon, I'll be taller than her too!!

Here's Pop - what a guy!! He's going to teach me all kinds of big words so I can impress my teachers. When I get old enough, he'll introduce me to wine tasting. Not too fast, I'm still under 15 lbs.

Grandma - what a fun gal she is. She takes care of me on Tuesdays and comes up with funny songs, words and accents. She always knows how to make me smile.

Here's Grandpa - he can't wait until I get older so he can tease me and embarrass me. Right now, I'll just enjoy the funny faces he makes.

No comments: