Colin, Jackie and I had a pretty lovely weekend. We had manadatory "inside time" with the crazy rain on Saturday. Colin was able to watch tons of football, make chili, cornbread, spaghetti and beef stew(my fav). Sunday was such a beautiful day, we took pictures at Woodward park. We are so enjoying the beginning of fall.
Living Room Ceremonies
8 years ago








3 comments:
I love her!!! Can we babysit Jackie sometime and initiate her into the world of choas? I just want to snap her up and love on her she's so stinkin' cute!
Kathleen and Colin,
I love this. It is a great way for us to keep up with your family especially those of us far away. The two of you should get busy making more of those - you do beautiful work!
Love to all
Uncle Mike & Aunt Sherree
She is a cutie!!! How fun!
Post a Comment