Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jackie's going to school!

All packed and ready to go! Jackie's completing her first month of school at the St. John Learning Center. The first week was a weepy one for mom, but Jackie adjusted beautifully!! She hasn't skipped a beat. She's a happy kiddo with her new teachers, making new friends, and doing some fun art projects almost daily. Colin and I couln't be happier with it. I see her every day at lunch time which is a treat.

Here is Jackie with one of her classmates. She's obviously not losing any sleep over her new daytime routine.

I just thought this was cute - she's spending more and more time on the floor wearing herself out these days.

A little special time with Grandma

Grandma gives really good baths!


She's learning more that we expected at daycare. She picked out this shirt to wear during the debate on Friday.

No comments: