Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Buzzin with Cousin's


My friend Sarah requested name tags for all these kids. After the baby boom of 2008-09, our friends (and family) are having a hard time keeping up! :-)

Left to Right: Jason, son of John and Molly; Jackie, our sweet girl; Caroline and Abbey, daughters of Matt and Jenny; Jack and Sean, sons of Jason and Kelly.

We celebrated Baby Sean's Birthday this past weekend. What a "sweet face" he is. Jackie enjoyed the boy toys and time with cousins. We Dowdell/Manning/Taylor/McSherry's do make some cute Irish babies don't we??

3 comments:

Alyssa: said...

Yes you do! Precious, precious! When can we get together again?? I'm missing Baby Jackie!

Chris said...

She's lawning that mow!

Sarah said...

You have got to name all the kids and whose they are...I HAD NO IDEA there were already so many. Could Jackie get any cuter - I mean really?