
I know, this is weird. Why the heck would I post this strange, almost white picture? Well, I've begun a photography class, thanks to my awesome in-laws who surpised me with the class for my birthday and this was my first assignment. Bare with me as I steer away from the auto settings and get used to shooting photos in the "middle of the meter." Obviously, this picture of John and Jason is a failure. Too much light and my shutter speed was obviously too slow letting it way too much light. (Or, at least I think that is what happened). I strangely find it cool though. :-)

These are not impressive shots, but they are in the middle of the meter! Doesn't she look like a big girl here?

Uncle Canon was in town this weekend for football, football and more football. Oh, and bourbon, bourbon and more bourbon. :-)

The brothers played a little shuffle board, taking breaks while Jackie wandered in the middle of the game.

We love it when Uncle Canon comes to town. He's so much fun to have around. We missed Aunt Anne this time, but we'll see her soon.
Hopefully, the pictures will get better!!
3 comments:
That is so exciting. These aren't bad shots for your first assignment. When I was in junior high I had an old Canon SLR and with no training, all of my vacation photos were horrible. You can actually see what is going on in these! I look forward to more of your work.
I think your photos are great! And, yes, Jackie is looking so big! I don't like it one bit--she is supposed to stay little.
I like the pics. Where are you all at?
Post a Comment