That outfit is the CUTEST i have ever ever seen. I love love love the girls in tights! I need to stock up once the temps get out of the 90's down here...send us some chilly weather! Miss you!
May those who love us, love us. May those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts. If he cannot turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we know them by their limping.
4 comments:
That outfit is the CUTEST i have ever ever seen. I love love love the girls in tights! I need to stock up once the temps get out of the 90's down here...send us some chilly weather! Miss you!
Oh you are just posting posting and posting. I love all the pictures!
you are getting very good with that camera! especially your zoo pics, too.
I love the one of her pointing -- like she's a rock star pointing down to her fans!
Post a Comment