
Believe it or not, we are loving these overcast, spitty rain, chilly days. It's not too cold to be outside, so we are spending as much time out in the backyard throwing the ball and exploring as possible. It's finally chilly enough to start a fire (thanks to Dad Manning's skills) and that is just good for the soul. Nothing better than the glow of a fire and reading a few books and smelling dinner in the kitchen on a Fall evening.
Outside my window at work, there is one fire red tree. It is beautiful! Each day it gets more rich with color.

October means OSU Homecoming! Looking forward to the massive creations at each Fraternity and Sorority house symbolizing months of hard work, fun and memories. It's been a while since I've walked the strip and relived college days.
All of these memories pale in comparison to the awe I experience every time I see my wonderful husband and darling girl. They keep me going each and every day. We're like a machine (never quite as good without all of the parts).

Then I get smacked back into reality after wiping this snotty nose. Still worth every bit. :-)
1 comment:
Precious, precious, precious girl! Love her!
And isn't the view from your new office window spectacular? I loved watching the Swan Lake trees turn. They are so gorgeous from 11 stories in the air.
Miss you!!
Post a Comment