We know you've missed us, all three of you that sporadically check this silly blog. We love you for it!! So, with the celebration of the harvest upon us, celebration of all souls and the upcoming Thanksgiving season approaching, we feel very blessed and abundant as a family. We are expecting Baby #2 sometime in early June! We are so excited! Not only are we thrilled as parents to welcome another joyous member to the family, but we think Jackie will make an excellent big sister. She already kisses the baby belly and I think she is under the impression that she might have a baby of her own growing in her belly. :-) It's a daily morning topic and it will be fun to see this wild time through her eyes.
I've been terrible about updating most things, because I've been overcome with queeze for the past couple of weeks. We're getting through it, God love my husband for being patient with me and taking care of more than his fair share around the house while I catch up on sleep or lose my lunch. Ok, TMI and moving on!!

Grandma Judy came to Tulsa for a visit. Even though she was dealing with sad family news, she was all smiles for Jackie. She managed to come with us to the Pumpkin Patch, which was a scream.

You can't really tell from this pic, but Jackie made it to the top of this hay mound. Pretty impressive!!


The maze of pumpkins!

Jackie found her new found love. Wagons. She was obsessed with them from the moment we left the patch. So funny, you never know what will thrill them.

On our way to the Marquette Trunk or Treat. Jackie was a crab and Caroline and Abbey were chickens. Caroline made for the best chicken, she was perfectly close to the ground and round, loved it!!


Just after carving pumpkins with Mommy and Daddy! Listening to the leaves rustle.

Jumping in the leaves!

Crunch, crunch!
Wagons, push cars, whatever!!

All the kids, ready for Trick or Treating! Jackie loved the wagons, I tell ya!!

This is what Jackie does when we say, "make a funny face!" What a goofball.
5 comments:
Good grief she's so cute and she's starting to look like a big girl! And can I say that she's really looking like your mom!
The Lams are so excited for baby #2!!!!
Amazing pictures! I can't believe we were there last Halloween and JACKIE was the baby and not the big girl like now! I can't believe how fast she's growing--and what an amazing personality!
Great pictures! I love all their Halloween costumes. The bow in her hair is too cute at the pumpkin patch.
LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics! So excited about baby #2
Jackie is going to be such a good big sister! Congratulations to you all!!!
Post a Comment