This snowfall meant lots of cozy hours indoors with Dad, Jackie and Mommy's first taste of snow ice cream (a Swindle family tradition), 1/2 days of wearing pj's, crunching throught the snow in snow boots, and celebrating Grandpa Dowdell's 60th birthday.

Jackie is hitting a big independent phase. She wants to do everything herself or at least try. "Mine" is one of her favorite words which can be a tad frustrating at times, but so is "cuddle," "Love you Mommy/Daddy" and a ton of other sweet things.

I just love her stares. So intense. :-)

Having her snack after nap time on her new big girl table. Love this thing, it cleans up really well so we let her draw and eat there without much of a care.

Jackie's teachers are really good at putting her hair in Cindy Loo Hoo pony tails. I, on the other hand cannot get enough hair collected to do so, nor keep her still. I guess it's a peer pressure thing. :-)
5 comments:
She is beautiful!!! I love the picture of the two of you. I wish our girls could play together.
Oh man! We miss her!
love it! it is a "jackie" thing: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73102019@N00/3695056246/in/set-72157601596440006/
Jackie, can I have some cheese and crackers with you at your new table?
i love the hair. lucas is looking at the pictures and saying Jekee and baball aka football... he must think she into sports too??
Post a Comment