
Saturday, Jackie met up with some cousins at Woodward for a little romping around.

Boy did they romp! Caroline was practicing her Yoga moves. Seriously, she stayed in that position for a long time. Impressive.

Thinking back to childhood, just running in an open field was such fun.

This is Jackie's favorite way to travel. She says, "I'm tolllll!!"

Stop, drop and roll by Abbey!

After Mass, we joined the Taylor's for an impromptu Egg hunt. Thanks Taylor's for throwing this together. The kiddos loved it!

Caroline and Abbey had matching hippie outfits on. They looked adorable!!

Managed to rally the troops for this one. I should do a post of all the crazy pictures taken. Some are hilarious.

I think this is my favorite of the weekend. Jackie's Grandpa Larry picked out her dress this year. I think it's classy and adorable. He has great taste! She really looked cute.

The dynamic duo, figuring out this egg hunt thing together.

The best part, opening them, shaking them, and pouring them out of the basket!

We joined the Dowdell cousins for dessert in the evening and another egg hunt. Check out these babies. Baby Tommy was being held and another cousin and of course Baby Manning are on the way. I don't think you could claim that we have fertility issues.

What is this stuff inside?

All of Mom and Dad's grandbabies. Baby Tommy is 8 days old in this picture. He's precious beyond words.

Jason, getting a different view.

Time out! Till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment