One thing I love about my husband is his love (more like need) for traveling and spontaneity. He called me at work last Thursday and said, let's go somewhere this weekend. We landed on Ft. Worth because it wasn't too bad of a drive, they have lots of things for kids to do and Colin's friends from law school are there. Logan, Nell and Ezra were such great tour guides and so gracious (especially with such a last minute visit). I have pictures from the zoo visit, which Jackie loved!

Jackie and Colin's favorite mode of transportation.

Looking at the cool monkeys.

Weirdest pig I've ever seen. Super hairy!

Ezra, Nell and Jackie checking out the turtles. Ezra is almost a year older than Jackie and he was a perfect gentlemen. He made sure she got to see everything Ft. Worth had to offer and would hold her hand and guide her to the next destination. It was fun to see them play.

Monkeys from the Lion King! I can't help but think of Stephen Colbert singing the "Circle of Life."


Spotting a school of fishies!

We thought the rhino looked like it had armor on.

We had lots of good food and visited the Science museum the next day. Had no idea how much Ft. Worth has to offer. Great place and we want to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment